The team supports the church family in a variety of ways during the year.
- Lifts to church services
- Lifts to hospital and other appointments
- Visiting families with a new baby
- Home visits, with communion if required
- Support for individuals and families to cope during stressful periods
- Harvest parcel distribution. The team organises the distribution of the Harvest parcels, which are taken to individuals in our community, The Ascot Day Centre and those who have been bereaved during the year. If you know of anyone who would appreciate a harvest parcel, please contact the church office on 01344 621886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org